Cornerstone Hotel Management: A Commitment to Excellence. Satisfied Clients.
That satisfaction has been the cornerstone of President R. Brian Brandstetter’s vision for Cornerstone Hotel Management, Inc. With over 31 years of hotel management experience, Brian set out to assemble a team of professionals. This team shares his passion for meeting and exceeding expected goals while constantly striving for excellence. They have been about the business of pursuing this mission as a team since 1996.
Whether creating marketing plans, developing occupancy enhancing strategies or improving GOPs, Brian stays true to his mission. Integrity, service and dedication will remain the foundation of Cornerstone Hotel Management.
- Night Manager – Union League Club, Chicago, IL 1983-1984
- Front Office Manager – Bismarck Hotel, Chicago, IL 1984-1985
- General Manager – Red Roof Inns, Downers Grove, IL 1985-1988
- General Manager – Fairfield Inn by Marriott, Madison, WI 1988-1989
- General Manager – Hampton Inn, Madison, WI 1989-1991
- Area Manager – The North Central Group, Madison, WI 1991-1996
- President – Cornerstone Hotel Management, Inc, DeForest, WI 1996-Present
- B.S. in Hotel and Restaurant Management – University of Wisconsin-Stout 1983
- Dale Carnegie graduate
- Certified Hotel Administrator
- Certified Pool Operator
- Certified Food Handler
- Certified in Beverage Operator
- Past Chairman of the Board, WI Hotel and Lodging Association
- American Hotel & Lodging Association – Most Valuable Volunteer, 2002
- Two term President of DeForest Chamber of Commerce
- International Association of Holiday Inn’s (IAHI) – Central Region committee member
- IAHI – Candlewood Suites Brand Committee
- Chairman of the DeForest Tourism Commission
- Madison Area Technical College Curriculum Advisory Board